All sales are considered final and non-returnable unless damaged or proven to be defective when delivered. Damaged, malfunctioning
or incorrect items must be reported to Baking Motherhood within 48 hours of receiving.
1. Sealed items that have been unsealed or opened by the customer, such as skincare products, supplements and food items cannot be returned or exchanged.
2. Defective or damaged items must be shipped to Baking Motherhood Shop within 7 days upon receipt of the items.
a. It should be shipped to us:
Unit 3103 Illumina Residences, V. Mapa Street, Sta. Mesa, Manila, 1016.
3. Items should be returned in the original packaging with all labels and tags still attached and untampered; otherwise,the return will not be accepted.
4. Purchase of sale or discounted items are considered final. Returns of such items will not be processed.
5. In case of change in size or color, customer will shoulder the freight charge to and from the warehouse
6. Customer is liable for the shipment cost and status back to Baking Motherhood and its arrival at our warehouse. Please ensure secure packaging to avoid further damage.
7. All returns are subject to investigation and quality assessment. Items that do not pass our quality check will be returned to the
8. If the return of a damaged item is approved, the customer will receive a voucher or a refund net of shipping costs, applicable
bank charges and processing fees. Voucher details / refund computation shall be sent to customer via email. In the event that a
voucher is issued, this may be redeemed on the next purchase. The voucher is valid for 30 days from the date of issuance.
PROCESS OF RETURNS
1. Send us an email at email@example.com to process a return within 7 days upon receipt
2. Expect to receive your return or refund within 30 business days from the day that the disputed item is received.
Disputed items should be returned in its original packaging.
3. We can only provide store credit for any damaged, defective, incorrect, or wrongly advertised items.
This Policy is developed in order for you with in compliance with the Republic Act 10173 or the Data Privacy Act of 2012 to understand how your personal information is collected, used, communicated and disclosed.
Refer to the indications below:
• Baking Motherhood Shop will only be able to collect personal information if it is voluntarily submitted to us personal information to us or subsequently withdrawing your consent to our use of your personal information, you may not be provided with the business’ services. You may access and update your personal information submitted to
• Baking Motherhood Shop will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling our purposes and for other compatible purposes, unless the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law is received.
• Baking Motherhood Shop will only safekeep personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
• Baking Motherhood Shop will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
• Personal information should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
• Baking Motherhood Shop will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, replication, use or alteration.
• Baking Motherhood Shop will ensure that information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information is readily available.
• Baking Motherhood Shop is committed to operating according to these principles to ascertain that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.