Tried and tested recipe that will make 6-9 wonderful muffins that is perfect for breakfast or snacks when you are always on a go!
My sister really likes lotus biscuit, lotus ice cream and lotus spread to begin with. She likes when I bake bread, cupcake or cookies because it serves her as her breakfast when she is running late for school. She requested that I bake muffins for her and I originally wanted to make carrot muffin, but i didn’t have any cinnamon available so I looked for the available products in my pantry.
Its easy and fool proof.
* 1/3 Cup LOTUS SPREAD
* 3/4 Teaspoon Baking Powder
* 1/2 Cup Sugar
* 1/2 Cup Milk
* 1/2 tsp Vanilla
* 3/4 Cup Flour
* 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
* 1 egg
1. Mix all ingredients together until smooth.
3. Fill each muffin tin 1/2 full.
5. Bake at 175c for 15-20 mins until golden and when you insert a toothpick, if it comes out clean, it is done.
7. Sprinkle lightly with Powdered Sugar.
8. Put in a tightlock container and place it in your table so everyone can enjoy it!